Please observe golf etiquette. Be considerate of others and the course so you can enjoy the game in safety and comfort.
- Please limit parties playing together to no more than four persons.
- Please do not start play on any fairway tee until players ahead have finished.
- Please do not walk on fairway playing surface except while putting.
- Please do not cut in fromt of other players. Ask to play through.
- Allow faster players to play through so you can enjoy your game more relaxed.
- Please keep clubs out of the water!
- Please do not bang clubs on anything!
- Hit ball gently for good scores.
One stroke penalty if:
- Ball jumps off fairway….replace where ball left fairway
- Ball snagged in obstacle….replace closest to obstacle on fairway
- Ball rolls back to tee….replace on tee
No penalty if:
- Ball hit by another ball….place ball back to original location where hit
- Ball may be moved 6″ from rails or hazards
After reaching green (hole area), person nearest the hole putts first and continues until ball is in cup
- Six (6) stroke limit per hole. Pick up ball after five strokes, mark six (6) on card and move to the next hole.
- Please do not replay hole
- Player with lowest score (winning hole) has honor to tee off first